Gundry MD Lectin Shield Ingredients: Do They Really Work?
What Is Gundry MD Lectin Shield Supplement?
Gundry MD Lectin Shield is a dietary supplement that aims to defend against harmful lectin proteins found in many foods, including fruits, vegetables, legumes, grains, and nuts. Lectins are plant proteins that act as a defense mechanism for plants against predators.1
Lectin Shield ingredients consist of a powerful blend of compounds that aim to help soothe the gut lining, make bathroom visits easier, support the immune system, help boost energy in the body, and encourage a healthy appetite.†*
What Are The Key Ingredients In Gundry MD Lectin Shield?
The combination of the following ingredients may help to fight harmful lectins while you eat. In doing so, they can help nourish your gut lining, support your immune system, encourage regular bowel movements, and ease feelings of occasional gas and bloating.†*
|N Acetyl D-Glucosamine||300 mg|
|Okra (fruit) Extract||100 mg|
|Sodium Alginate||100 mg|
|Vegetable Peptase||50 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||50 mg|
|Larch Arabinogalactans||50 mg|
How Do These Lectin Shield Ingredients Work?†
Scientific research supports the effectiveness of the Lectin Shield ingredients and their ability to block lectins and promote gut health. And, each of the key ingredients has its own essential “defense” job. For example:
- N Acetyl D-Glucosamine: Helps support the intestinal lining by binding to harmful wheat lectins which have been associated with joint issues.2,3
- Bladderwrack: This powerful seaweed has the ability to bind to lectins.4
- D-Mannose: Has the ability to bind to lectins in legumes.5
- Okra (fruit) Extract: Contains lectin-blockers known as raw polysaccharides (RPS) which may bind to multiple lectins. It’s also rich in polyphenol antioxidants.6,7
- Mucin: Helps protect the intestinal lining and supports the immune system by producing lectin-binding sialic acid. Mucin may also help to form a “slippery” protective barrier inside the digestive tract.8,9*
- Sodium Alginate: Contains alginic acid, which may aid in digestion by acting as a “fecal bulking agent.”10*
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): May aid in joint health — especially when used in combination with N-Acetyl D Glucosamine.11,12*
- Larch Arabinogalactans: Contains prebiotic fibers that support the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. It has been shown to support butyrate which nourishes the gut lining.13,14*
Who Should Take Gundry MD Lectin Shield?
Lectin Shield is ideal for anyone who seeks:†*
- To support their gut health
- Digestion support and more regular bowel movements
- Less gas and bloating after meals
- To help boost their energy levels
- To support their immune system
- To help curb cravings for unhealthy foods
Reviews: Does Gundry MD Lectin Shield Work?
Users of Lectin Shield Blocker have reported less bloating, fewer cravings for unhealthy foods, and a boost in energy levels. Other users reported support for a healthy immune system and weight management, as well as more comfortable bowel movements.15
Overwhelmingly, users were positive about Gundry MD Lectin Shield and the majority of users have reported positive outcomes for their gut health.*†
How Much Gundry MD Lectin Shield Should Be Taken?
For optimal results, it’s recommended that you take Gundry MD Lectin Shield as follows:
- Take 2 capsules with your first biggest meal of the day.
- Take 2 capsules with your second biggest meal of the day.
- Take Lectin Shield consistently for best results.
It’s important to always consult a doctor before adding any new supplements to your diet.
Is There A Money-Back Guarantee For Gundry MD Lectin Shield?
Gundry MD offers a 90-day purchase price guarantee on all purchases from its website, which means that customers have three months to try a product and decide if it works for them.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied, simply return the unused portion of Lectin Shield within 90 days and receive a full refund of the purchase price (minus shipping), with no questions asked.
*Individual results can and will vary.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.